Thursday, July 24, 2008

Picking Mushrooms

When Natalie was born last summer, my mom and step dad came out for a month to help out. It was one of the best months of my life. Anyway, my mom would take Kimbo and Rachel out into the yard to hunt for mushrooms. My girls LOVED doing this with their grandma. Well, just this morning, I went to take the trash out and there was this HUGE mushroom right in my front yard. I quickly went and got the girls and we knew right away that we had to post such a fun memory. So here it is...The giant mushroom!!!!! We love you grandma and miss you so much. Thanks for picking mushrooms with us.


3 comments:

mY said...

like your blog...dont have much time to browse more but i'll sure be back to read the rest of the articles... keep it up!!

Kim said...

I love seeing my kids make memories with my mom! I know how you feel. Moms are the best!

Melissa said...

Such a cool memory! Thanks for sharing.