Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission

So tomorrow around 8:00 p.m., my phone should be busy so do not call. My nephew Ryan will be telling me where he will be serving his mission!!! I am beside myself with excitement!!! Those who know me well, know that I am very, very close with my nieces and nephews. Probably because I have been an aunt since I was 10. Being the youngest of 6, I have so many nieces and nephews. I love them all so very much!! This will be the first grandchild to serve a mission. He is the oldest boy. I am so proud of him for making the decision to go. He is going to be an amazing missionary!! He has such in incredibly strong testimony of the church. I am so excited for him but jealous of those he will be serving as they will get to be with him for 2 years, and I wont!!

I love you Ry-Ry!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR "THE CALL"!!!!!!!

2 comments:

JanB said...

Linda will have to tell me where he ends up going. I bet you're such a cool aunt!

Oh, BTW...Happy Birthday! (Is that correct? You're 30 today?)
Hope you have a great day!!!

Kim said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe he is 19. where does time go. How exciting!