Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!!!


Today is Buddy's 34th birthday. I just wanted to take a moment and tell him (and everyone else) just how much this amazing man means to me. I love him more than words can say. He sacrifices so much for our family and his patience (especially with me) never ceases to amaze me. He is such an amazing dad. He loves his kids and shows them continuously how special they really are. He is an incredibly hard work and extremely loyal. I could go on, and on, and on, and on... but you get the point. Happy Birthday to the love of my life.

3 comments:

Victoria McCumber said...

Tell him to have a great Birthday! Con grats on the move ! May it be smooth and without incident! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again Buddy. Remember, I owe you a cheesecake when you come visit :-)

Charlestons on the go said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Buddy. Sorry I missed it. Hope your move to Dallas is a good one. Love you.