Monday, August 31, 2009

My New Business

I am so excited!! I just started a new business with a small and yet wonderfully successful company called Just Jewelry. I have been buying this extremely affordable jewelry from a friend for almost a year and now I am selling it myself. Here is the scoop....Everything is a set price. Necklaces are $20, Earrings are $10, Bracelets are $15, watches are $26 and our sterling silver rings are only $38. You are not going to get this great of jewelry at this great quality anywhere. The new fall line just came out today and I am so excited about it. If you are interested in looking, you can go to http://www.itsjustjewelry.com and look it over. If you are interested in ordering, please let me know!

On September 4th I will be having a $1000 day. This means I am going to be trying to sale $1000 worth of jewelry in ONE day!! As a bonus, for every $50 you spend, you will receive a great ring (details are on the website) and ONE lucky person will get all of the hostess benefits from the sales of that day. I will be picking randomly so ANYONE can win.

So shop, shop, shop, and PLEASE tell your friends!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't allergic to jewelry I would buy some. I saw it and it is very nice.

How's the new house? DId you find your towels? Send us your new address, and give the kids a kiss for me.

Heather said...

Mitzi, we are LOVING the new house! This area is wonderful and the school is just awesome!! Such a nice change!! No, we never found our towels. :) We had to run out and buy some!! We actually STILL haven't found them!! I will email you my address! Tell everyone hello. Love you guys!

Kim said...

I have heard of this jewelry. I really need to spice things up. Hmmm... this may be good Christmas presents for myself :)

Charlestons on the go said...

Sorry, I'm not really a jewelry person, but if I were I'd buy some. Good luck. I am also wondering about your new house, where it is, what your address is, pictures, found the towels or not, etc. When are Gary and Rosemary coming for their visit? Wish we could come. I miss our visits. Give everyone a hug and kiss for me. Love ya.