Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sold Our House


We got some of the best news of our entire lives last night!!! We finally sold our home in Omaha. What an incredible blessing!!! It has been for sale for a year and a half. I cannot even begin to tell you the amount of stress that has now been lifted from both Buddy and I. Even though it took so long, I can say with conviction that I know that Lord had a plan and all would be okay. It was hard sometimes to keep that thought, but regardless, I always knew. It couldn't have happened at a better time as we will be moving in less than a month.

We are excited for sure. I am so grateful for the memories that we created within that home and more importantly for the friends that we were so blessed to make while we lived there. They have become more than friends to us and a lot more like family. Thanks for being so wonderful to us and especially for all of the prayers that have been prayed in our behalf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather do you facebook I would love to catch up I miss you guys so much I know its been years But you friendship really touched my heart.
Marilyn Carpenter
Marilyn Earl Carpenter on Facebook :)