Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BABY SHOWER FOR BECKIE GILMORE!!!

Hey everyone in Lakeview ward!!!!! Beckie Gilmore and her family are moving next weekend and will be getting custody of their 2 nephews. The problem is, since Rich and Beckie have 4 girls, these 2 boys will have no toys unless they go and spend a lot of money to get them some. So...I (with Rayette's help) will be throwing her a shower next Wednesday. That is Wednesday the 19th at 10:00. We will have it at the church. She needs toys either new or gently used. Their ages are 2 and 5. They like all of the typical boy stuff. Trains, cars, trucks, dinosaurs...you get the idea. If you can come, please let me know and help to spread the word. I will have invites to hand out on Sunday but that will be pretty short notice for a lot of people so if you can tell others, that would be great. Just tell people to call me and let me know. They have the wrong number in the directory. Thanks everyone and we hope you are all there!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea to have a shower before they leave! I will be there!