Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh...We're on the way, Oh, we're on the way...

This may be my last internet connection for a week so I thought I might want to let everyone know that we are officially on VACATION!!!! We left on Thursday and went as far as Perry Oklahoma (just out of Oklahoma city) and spent the night there. Then, we hit the road this morning and are staying in Austin. So far with 2 long days of traveling, everything has been great. The kids have all 4 done incredibly well. We brought lot's of food to eat in the car so that we didn't have to stop so much. One thing that I will say is that Naddie sure does like HER bed. Sleeping in her car seat is not a real option for her. She has been very good though. We will leave here in the morning and meet the rest of my hubby's family in San Antonio and have 4 days at sea world and 1 day at Fiesta Texas (6 flags). We haven't seen his sisters and their kids in 2 years so we are more than excited!!! This is a vacation that has not only been planned for 2 years, but one that I need more than ever!!!! So, I will say hello when and if I can. In the meantime, I will be having the time of my life with my amazing husband and 4 incredible children!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Shamu, here we come!!!!!!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

HOW FUN!! I hope you have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures! Woohoo. Vacations Rock.

Nichole Christensen said...

Yay for vacations!!! I agree - take lots of pictures! I hope you guys have the BEST TIME!!!

Mama Mia said...

Have fun with the family! So glad you got away!

The Armijo Family said...

Its Missy how do you had a friends list and become friends with everyone