Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting Better

This is me and my next door neighbor Becky and my neighbor Amy!!!

This is me, Stephanie, Danae, Amy and Becky on our girls night out!!!



So after my last post I thought it only right that I let everyone know that these past two days have been my best (emotionally) since I moved here. I made a few new friends and even went out to dinner with a group of girls and had a blast. Then me and my next door neighbor decided to dye my hair!!! We had to do it twice because the first time made no difference. The second time however....wow!!! I love it. In the pictures it looks red but it is really just brown. Not very much red at all. It looks awesome.

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

You all look so cute! Glad you had fun! Like your hair!

Beckie said...

I am glad things are looking up. You look darling (like always) and your great smile is infectious. I hope things continue to get better and better. The first while is always a transistion ( and sometimes it really stinks!) I know this last move has been really hard on some of us, if you get my drift.

Your friend in the middle in the first photos looks like she could be your sister!

JanB said...

I'm glad you're making new friends. I know how hard that can be, leaving a place that you love and trying to feel at home in a new place.
But you are such a caring and happy person, you'll have tons of close friends that you can't live without before you know it.

ray said...

Hey, you look way too skinny for having had 4 kids. No fair!

Victoria McCumber said...

You look FABULOUS!!!!(as always)

Kim said...

Love the hair! Looks like you guys had fun! I bet they loved having you along, you are so much fun! I'm jealous.

The Armijo Family said...

Alright so you are one hott mama!! It is always so great to start meeting and get along with new people