Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life

It would seem that I am a little too involved in Facebook to ever post on here but I promise to be better this year. I personally feel this is a great way to "journal" for my family. I really need to be better. As far as events in our lives, nothing too crazy. I am working very hard on my jewelry business. I LOVE selling this product..I just need to get some parties going. The owners of the company actually sent me an email and asked me if I would be willing to participate in our annual seminar in February! Wow!!! I am so excited to do that. Now I just need to ensure that I can earn enough money to go! So if ANYONE out there is willing to have a party or catalog party for me this month, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Plus..you earn DOUBLE the hostess benefits if you host a party in January! So it is a win/win for all involved.

Kids are doing great! They love it here and I pretty much love anywhere that is not NM so we are all good. Buddy likes his job and we love our house. We are excited to paint!! We have never painted a house before because quite frankly we haven't lived anywhere long enough to do so! So we are excited to paint over these next few weeks. I promise that I will post pictures when I am done! I don't want everyone to see my house until it is where I want it to be!

So here is to 2010!! New possiblilities and great things coming I am sure!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

So is it crazy that I have no idea where you actually live...lol. can't wait to see the painted rooms though, you know i love a painted room.

Heather said...

Every single time I think of painting, I think of you Kim. Cant you get on a plane and come help me? I am desperate!!