Sunday, January 27, 2008

A great man!!

President Gordon B. Hinckley died Sunday night (January 27, 2008) at age 97. President Hinckley was a very special prophet to me as he was the man who was prophet during most of my life. As sad as I am, I am very glad that he is with his wonderful, beautiful wife Marjorie Hinckley. He was someone very special to not only me but to the millions of members of this great and wonderful church. We love you very much President Hinckley and we will see you soon.




2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Great picture!

cschupp said...

He will be missed, but I know the work will move forward. My kids have never known another prophet, and for me, I will remember him for a long time to come. He was a remarkable man who did so much at a time in his life that most would have been sitting at home in a rocking chair.