Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Here's the scoop!!!

Buddy spoke with the people in Albuquerque today. The plan is for him to report back there on Monday, February 4th. He will get an apartment there until we can join him and purchase a home. The kids and I will stay here until the house sells. It is a day filled with many mixed emotions. My heart is aching at the very thought of leaving this awesome city of Omaha that our family has truly grown to love so much. However, moving back to Albuquerque will allow us to be much closer to our families and allow the kids to get to know their cousins much better. Either way, I have a lot to do and a very short time to get it done in. With buddy leaving for Alaska in just a few hours I am feeling somewhat overwhelmed but I do know that my Heavenly Father is going to get me through this, just as he has everything else.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Your blog is lookin' great! I think you are a natural.

I will keep you in my prayers as you are making these changes. I know it is hard, but you have a great attitude.

IT will be wonderful for you to be near family. Cousins and grandmas are about the best things in the world!

Anonymous said...

It is going to be so sad to see your family go:(
I am glad we can keep track of you through your blog!

Mama Mia said...

I have been thinking of you...hope your home sell quickly so you can be together...we will miss you!

Melissa said...

I know that this is going to work well because we totally need to have more regular family visits. 18 months is just too long away. Hugs and prayers!