Thursday, January 17, 2008

OOPS!!!

So, I was feeling so proud of myself tonight as I went into my room to get the laundry basket that was there. I found my self thinking "holy cow, I am almost 100% caught up on laundry. That never happens!!" I was boasting in my mind how this particular week in my life, I began Monday a very organized person, and here it is Thursday evening and I am still organized and living in a very clean home. As I am getting an emotional high at how proud of myself I am, BOOM!!! I (and my basket full of laundry) go flying down the stairs. Before I go any further, let me just add that you feel about 30 years older than you really are when you fall down a flight of stairs because parts of your body hurt, that you never thought could. I am fine overall. I did hurt my wrist, ankle and this spot right on the back of my thigh. I am sure tomorrow morning when my blasted alarm goes off, I will discover many new aches and pains. Oh yeah, I also have one VERY bruised ego. So earlier tonight I was looking at laundry at a wonderful, beautiful thing that I had conquered and now I, and my bruises, curse the laundry, and the stupid stairs too!!!!

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Yikes! I hope you are okay! Stairs can be tricky, especially when you are carrying something. I hope you feel better soon.

Mama Mia said...

OUCH! Congrats on 100% laundry! That is an accomplishment!

Barbies Blog said...

Ok so exactly how did you get all the laundry done? I hope you feel better!