Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Garrison


February 3 Garrison turned 9 years old. I can hardly believe he is 9. Time really does just slip by so quickly. Garrison hasn't had a birthday party since he was 3 as they are usually just too much for him. So this year when he asked for a party, we were more than willing to accommodate. We invited 5 boys from school and he was very excited. I am so mad at myself as I didn't get a picture of the entire group together but, I absolutely loved this shot. As you can see, Garrison has his hand on his friends shoulder and his friend has his hand on Garrison's knee. I thought it was a very precious moment. They just connect with each other so sweetly. The boy is Clayton and he is the only friend from Garrison's special education class that we invited. He is just so precious.

Garrison, we love you so very much son and feel so incredibly honored that Heavenly Father chose us to be your parents. You bring so much love and joy into our home and we wouldn't change even one thing about you. We are so proud of the person that you are. You are such a blessing in our lives. You truly are an angel sent from above.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday little Guy!!!! I can't believe he is 9 either. I forgot to call!!!! Big hugs to Garrison and his beautiful sisters.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Garrison! Looks like a really fun party!

Beckie said...

Happy Birthday Garrison! I hope he had a wonderful day. He is precious! You are lucky to have him.

Barbies Blog said...

Happy Birthday Garrison! You have such a sweet personalit. I really enjoyed the days I got to be with you in your class!

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday to Garrison! We love you!