Sunday, February 10, 2008

I got tagged!!!

My friend, Beckie tagged me. For those of you who don't know what being "tagged" means, I'll explain. Being tagged is when a friend, who has a blog, answers the questions below on her blog. Then once they finish answering the questions, they tag 3 or 4 people, who also have blogs, to answer the same questions on their blog. So once I am finished answering the following questions, I will tag a few people, and then they will have to answer the questions on their blog... Does that make ANY sense?

All about my Hubby......

What is his name? Walter Garrison Hopkins IV, aka; Buddy

How long have you been married? 1o years

How long did you date? We dated 3 months before we got engaged, and 7 before we got married.

How old is he? He will turn 33 in May

Who said "I love you first?" He did however, I said it right after that.

Who is taller? He is but not by much!!!


Who eats more sweets? He does. I am not a sweet eater.

Who can sing better? He definitely can. His entire family can sing really well.

Who is smarter? He is in more ways than one.

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time, however, if I am behind, he helps me if necessary.
Who pays the bills? I do most of the time however, he occasionally enters some for me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side as in if your standing at the foot and looking at it? Buddy. However, if you are standing at the head of it, me!

Who mows the lawn? Thankfully, Buddy does.

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time. Buddy is such a good cook though so I love it when he helps me.

Who drives? If we are both in the car, then he does. He HATES my driving. I swerve too much.

Who is more stubborn? We both can be however, I think I am worse.

Who kissed who first? I don't know how to answer that. We both went for it at the same time. Upside down even. He was sitting on the floor, and I was sitting on the couch behind him looking over him. It was awesome.

Who asked who out first? We never really went on that "official" first date.

Who proposed? Buddy did. He played a song on his guitar for me and then got down on one knee. It was so awesome.

Who has more siblings? I do. I am the youngest of 6, and he is the youngest of 3.

Doing this just makes me miss him so much more. I love you so much Baby!!!!

I tag Heidi (love you girl) and Melissa because everyone else was tagged by Beckie!!!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Hey you are fast! Very cute.

Mama Mia said...

So sweet...hope you spent Valentines together!

Mama Mia said...

Heather just wanted to let you know you looked so cute at church! Did you get a new hair cut? Your hair was fab!

Heather said...

I DID!!! Thanks for telling me. I needed that!!!