Friday, February 22, 2008

NO WAY!!!!!

So we are here in Colorado at a district wide meeting for Buddy's company. Today is the last day and after lunch, spouses are then allowed to join their husbands/or wives for the meetings which include awards and guest speakers. Some years I go to those meetings, and some years I go shopping. Well, this year I decided to go and boy am I glad I did. One of the big wigs got promoted to an even higher position so they brought him on stage and presented him with an autographed John Elway jersey. (turns out he is a die hard Broncos fan) well, everything was fine until they pointed out that it wasn't autographed quite yet. Wouldn't you know, in walks John Elway!!! It was awesome. He gave a great talk about team work and even answered some questions from the audience. It was a great day!!!

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

How cool! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Wow, John Elway! That is so cool!

Beckie said...

How fun! You are rubbin' elbows with the cool guys now! Did you get an autograph?

Glad you are home safe and sound.

Nichole Christensen said...

Thanks, Heather!!! I miss you. I can't believe how big your kids are! Holy cow! They are sooo beautiful and so are you! You should come visit to get yourself out of the cold. ;)