Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!



Today, (Pretend this is being posted on December 13) is our 11 year anniversary. It has been such a wonderful day and an amazing 11 years. First off, I want to tell my husband Buddy just how much I love him. He truly is the love of my life. He is my soul mate. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He has stood by me through thick and thin and loves me no matter what. He has put up with quite a lot being married to me and I will be eternally grateful to him for loving me so very much. He truly is the most amazing husband ever. Thanks babe for being so wonderful. I love you with all that I am.

The day started off with a beautiful boquet of a dozen yellow roses. Then, he let me go have a few hours to myself. Then tonight, we got all dressed up and went to his work Christmas party. We have been to many work Christmas parties but this one was by far the most fun. We had a blast. The highlight of the evening however, was when Buddy participated in a singing contest. It was not really Karoke because there was no screen to read the words off of and it was with a live band on stage. So Buddy sang "Sweet Home Alabama" and did awesome. So many people were amazed that Buddy really did know how to sing and sang very well. Out of the 5 contestents, it was down to Buddy and one other guy. They had a sing off and Buddy was hillarious. He didn't really know the song but he got up there and shook his booty and just had a ball. Everyone loved it!!! A side to Buddy that most have never ever seen. He won a $1000 American Airlines gift card!!!! It was so much fun.

Now it is very late and we have Church VERY early so I am off to bed. What an amazing day!!!

5 comments:

Victoria McCumber said...

What a Great day! Happy Anniversary! You are lucky to have such a great man in your life. You two look so happy together, Congrats!

JanB said...

Happy Anniversary!
That's a great picture of you two.
It would have been a blast to see Buddy "shake his booty"!

Melissa said...

So the Hopkins hamming it up gene showed up to play! Awesome prize! Happy Anniversary. Let me know when you get the Christmas box. It better be on time this year!

Kim said...

Wow, Buddy shaking his booty! I bet that was hilarious! 11 years, jeepers! I feel like I was just at your wedding! How fun, Happy Anniversary!

Trisha said...

11 years? Weren't you just having that baby boy in Campus Heights? I LOVE that Buddy won the gift card. What a fun story! congrats! You two are such a fun couple.