Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Garrison playing his new Wii game

Our new Trampoline (safety net is not up yet)

After Santa came

Jammies opened up on Christmas Eve

Our family wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Let us all take some time to remember that without our Savior Jesus Christ, none of us would be here. I am grateful for Him and all that he did and continues to do for me and my family. I am grateful for Mary and Joseph and their undying faith. I am grateful for the great care they took in caring for the Prince of Peace.

I am thankful for my family. This year has not been an easy one for me or them and I know that without each of them, I would not have made it through. My children give me strength to go on and to realize that this beautiful life is truly a treasure.

I am thankful for my husband. He truly is my everything. Without him, I would be nothing. I am grateful for all of the sacrifices he has made for our family. I am grateful for his testimony of the gospel and his love for our Heavenly Father and Savior. Thank you Buddy for everything.

I am grateful for my friends. You know who you are. I am grateful for their love and guidance. I am grateful for their faith during tough times. I am grateful for their love for me no matter what. They do not judge me and love and respect me for who I am. Some who read this have been my friend since birth (literally) and others have been my friend for a few months but you all mean so much to me. Omaha, I love you!!!!!

I am grateful for my wonderful parents who have given me so much. The testimony of my parents has carried me through many difficult times. Even though my mom lives far away, and my dad is gone, I feel their love each and every day.

I am thankful for this wonderful day. I am thankful that it gives me the opportunity to sit and realize just how lucky I truly am. I have four beautiful children, an amazing husband, friends and family that all mean everything to me. I am thankful for the gospel. It is why I am who I am.

I am most importantly thankful for my Savior. I cant express enough how thankful I am for the Atonement. He paid the price for me and my sins and I find myself much less than worthy of that kind of love. However, He gives it to me none-the-less. I try every day to do as He would have me do. I can never repay Him for all of my blessings. Merry Christmas everyone. We love you.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I love reading your testimony and I am grateful to you for sharing it.

Have a wonderful day, and Happy New Year to you!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how grown up they look. I hope you had a great Christmas. I always miss seeing you on Christmas. My girls got cabbage patch dolls this year. I was thinking of you! You have always had an amazing testimony. You are such a great person! I miss you so much! Love you!

Mama Mia said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful 2009!