Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Trip

My, my sister Tiffany, my sister Linda, all holding my cute mama.

My niece Melissa

My sister in law Jen, her son Luke, and her daughter Camryn

My brother Richard, Buddy, my brother Darren and my nephew Ryan playing Rook.
My nephew Eric being so silly

Well, we left on November 22 and went as far as Flagstaff and spent the night with Buddy's parents. We woke up the next morning and went to Hurricane to spend some time with my family. All of my siblings except for one came so it was a lot of fun to see everyone. We left there on Wednesday and went back to Flagstaff to spend Thanksgiving with my husbands family. We had a lot of fun there as well including early morning shopping on Friday. I didn't take nearly enough pictures but here are some of what I did take.

8 comments:

Nichole Christensen said...

Oh my goodness Melissa and all of your nephews are SO GROWN UP! I love the picture of you, Tiffany, Linda, & your mom. I miss you and your family so much! One of the very BEST families ever!

Anonymous said...

Dang, what a good looking family!!! Too much fun!!!! I love you.

The Witt Family said...

The boys playing rook huh? Very fond memories of doing just that. I am so glad you got to have have good time with the family!!!

Mama Mia said...

So glad you spent t-day with family! Hope you get your washer fix and get back into the swing of things!

JanB said...

Love the pictures!

Love the one of all you girls. Of course any one of you could have picked up your mom with one arm, she's so teeny.
You all look great!
Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Yeah!!! I've been waiting and waiting for the Thanksgiving update. I'm so glad you posted pictures! I can NOT believe how grown up the nieces and nephews are!! I want to see more pictures! I'm glad you got to spend time with family. So fun!

Victoria McCumber said...

Wow! Everyone is so grown-up! I love all the pics. I will always have fond memories of playing ROOK at your house during the holidays. I am glad you had such a good time and am jealous I couldn't be part of it!

Janice said...

Holy Smokes!! Golly, I guess a lot of time has passed eh? Wow, the kids are all grown up. It was fun to see the pics of your family. I miss you guys! I hope the time with the fam was fun and drama free. (I know how much drama can be created when family gets together. I have a lot of experience in that category!)