Friday, October 16, 2009

Our New Family Member


Some friends of ours gave us their sweet little Maltipoo! His name is Jay (I am in no way a fan of that name but it is what he came with and Garrison wont let us change it.) and because he is a Maltipoo, he is hypoallergenic and doesn't shed so Garrison is not sneezing and rubbing his eyes like crazy! Garrison was scared to death at first, but by the time an hour had gone by, they were sleeping next to each other. All of the kids love him! It is so fun to have a dog. He is such a great dog. He is 3 years old, housebroken and never barks! We are so excited to welcome Jay to our family!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ahhhh! He is SO cute! I bet the kids are in heaven. I know my girls would be. Your such a good Mom. Maylee begs for a dog and I tell her we have to many already (all her stuffed ones). She is rarely seen without carrying one around.