Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Autism Walk


As you all know, our 9 year old son Garrison is autistic. Raising awareness about Autism is very important to Buddy and I. Autism is a growing epidemic amongst our children. Did you know that 1 in 150 children are diagnosed with Autism? That is more than pediatric cancer, diabetes, and AIDS COMBINED. The growing numbers are astonishing. The Nebraska Autism walk is fast approaching and Buddy and I are excited to be participating again this year. It is going to be in Lincoln on Saturday, May 24th. We hope that you will join us in raising awareness and helping to find a cure. Thanks for all of your support.

*If you would like to contribute either by making a donation or joining my team.....

1. Go to http://www.walknow.org
2. Click on the Nebraska link
3. Scroll down to the bottom right of the page and click on find a walker
4. Type in my info
5. Click on my name

There are a couple of different options at that point so just follow the links that you choose. Thanks everyone for being so amazing to my son and our family!!!


1 comment:

Beckie said...

Great cause. Have fun and good luck. I hope it goes even better than your expectations.