Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rachel's recital

Rachel has been taking piano lessons for about 2 months and had her first recital tonight. There were a few other's participating all of which who had been playing quite a bit longer than her. However, she did such a wonderful job on her 2 songs both of which she had memorized so she didn't need any music. She is so diligent in her practicing. She comes home every single day and almost never even has to be told to practice. She loves it so much that she really enjoys practicing. We are so proud of her. My dear friend Heidi came over and took some pictures of her before her program since my camera is still in Albuquerque. Rachel, we are so proud of all of your hard work. We love you very much!!!


Did I mention she looked just beautiful??!!

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Darling Dress...and those eyes wow! Great picture! Way to go Rachel! I am so impressed she practices without being told!

Barbies Blog said...

Really cute pictures of Rachel! She is an amazing little girl!

Rosemary said...

We need to have this beautiful picture. We have not seen a lovelier girl this week. Love, Grandma and Papa

Anonymous said...

Rachel looks so beautiful! I am so proud of her for doing such a good job, and not even needing the music!

Beckie said...

Way to go Rachel! First recital is quite an accomplishment. You look lovely in your pictures!

McKenna εϊз said...

Awww!!! She looks so pretty!!!!! your doing a great thing by putting her in classes so young! especilly considering she obviously has a passion and talent for it. I'm tring to teach myself piano right now, and I wish my mom would have put me in lessons. Keep playing Rachel, and your absolutly beutful(sp?)!

Anyway, I wanted to take a secound to direct you to our new blog. I kinda sotra forgot the password, username, and email adress to our last one. :P heres the link... http://carpentercrew8.blogspot.com/ Its a work in progress as im tring to figure out the scrapbook paper thing... Anyway, ttfn
-McKenna

Melissa said...

Beautiful girl!!!! And I love the new look to the blog too. So glad you have one so that I feel like i get to see and be near your family. & weeks and counting!!!!!!!