Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassie!!!

Cassie is Buddy's older sister (older by 11 months). Even though she is technically my "sister in-law" she is so much more like just a sister to me. Cassie is an amazing person. She has the most positive personality of anyone I have ever met. She brightens every room she walks into. She has a heart of gold. I look up to her so much. She is a very patient person. (You would have to be to run a day care out of your own home with about 30 children). She is a very devoted mother and wife and an amazing example of what a righteous daughter of God should be. Cassie, thank you for being there for me for those long talks that have more times than not, gone into the wee hours of the morning. Thank you for playing countless hours of games with us. How I long for those Sunday afternoons and evenings at mom and dad's where we ate, talked and played (there again more times than not, into the wee hours of the morning). I love you so very much. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

1 comment:

McKenna εϊз said...

Wow! You sure are having alot of birthday celebrations lately! Fun Fun! Happy B-Day Cassie, Buddy, and Darren. I dont know you but I'm sure your Great!!! :P
-Kenna