Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Friends = Good Times

Nichole, Chris and their sweet boy Matthew.

Little Matthew. He has the most beautiful brown eyes ever!!!

Angela, John and Emma.
I am so sad that I don't have a better picture of this beautiful baby girl.

Nichole, Me, and Angela.

My hottie husband.

Tonight we had some very special visitors over for dinner. John and Angela and their little girl Emma, and Nichole and Chris and their little boy Matthew. Angela and Nichole are friends of mine from my home town of Kingman. Both of their mothers taught me in Young Women and I used to babysit them both. These two girls have always meant so much to me in my life. It was so wonderful to visit with them. They have grown into beautiful women and absolutely wonderful mothers. They both chose great men as their eternal companions. They both just have very special little families. Our families were all very good friends growing up so one of the nicest parts of the night was being able to tell stories of my dad and having someone who knew him. I often talk about my dad but many of my friends have never met him so it was nice to have that. Thank you for driving all the way out here girls. I know it is a long drive but I loved having your very special spirits in my home. I love you both very much.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Awww! It's fun to see you having fun in your new state! I'm teaching tomorrow and was just thinking about how much I'll miss your comments!

JanB said...

I love seeing you all grown up!
I hope I get to see you with your kids some day.
Coming up here any time soon?

Beckie said...

You look positively beaming in the picture of the three ladies. Its good to see you happy and doing well in your new home.

I am glad you got to share some memories of your dad, that is so important.

Looks like a fun night.