Friday, October 10, 2008

The Next American Idol!!!





Rachel has a High School Musical game for the Wii and it has a microphone in which you use to sing along with all the songs from the movie. Well, last night, Rachel was playing with it and Naddie kept screaming because she wanted a turn. Once she had that microphone in her hand, it was no turning back. She was just a singing like crazy. She would sing for a few seconds and then put her hand over her mouth and laugh. It was HILARIOUS. We were all laughing so hard. The best part of it??? Buddy was able to be here to enjoy it with us. What an adorable baby I have.

7 comments:

Heidi A said...

those pics are adorable!! How fun.

JanB said...

Hey, Heather!
Linda and I were out last night and she told me you have a blog, just like me!!! She sent me the link, so I came to visit.
I loved reading all about your family.
I hope you love your new town soon. I'm going through that here, too, in Utah. But I am loving being able to see your sister/my best friend often!
Take a peek at my blog and say Hello!

Kim said...

That is so adorable!!!! What a cutie! I love those moments. You should have videoed it, that is priceless!

Bekah said...

That is the best! Evan was very into micorphones too and would sing and sing. There is a cheapie "echo" microphone in the toy section of most Target stores, and he still loves that thing! (Christmas idea?)

Melissa said...

Such an adorable moment to treasure. Definitely a fun time.

Louise and Tim said...

What fun it is to have little ones! I can hardly believe the awesome things that kids do and their hidden talents. I miss seeing you picking up the kids every day.

The Fackpack said...

Hum I think I remember her mom doing the same thing when she was a little girl but to New Kids on The Block!!!
I saw a documentary on them the other day and I could swear one of the girls screaming at a concert was you for real. Did you ever go to one? Any way she is as cute as her mom was. Love ya!!!