Wednesday, April 2, 2008

3-0!!!!!!!!

Okay so it is the big day. Today is my 30th birthday. I can hardly believe that I am 30 years old. It seems like yesterday that I was running around with no shoes on outside with my older brother playing tag and other fun games. Time really does fly by so fast. I feel so blessed in my life to have such a wonderful husband (who keeps asking me if it is my 30th birthday or my 80th) and the four most beautiful,wonderful children on this planet. The past 30 years have been filled with lots of fun, sadness, excitement, fear, accomplishments, celebrations, heartaches, mistakes, and triumphs. However, I am very grateful that they were MY 30 years. Here's to the next 30.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah!!!Happy Birthday Heather! I love you! I wish I was there to party with you! I'll be thinking of you today! Have a great day!

Vanessa said...

Hey Heather,
Happy Birthday!!I hope that you have an awesome day. Wish I could be there. Miss you guys.
Love ya

Barbies Blog said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! I hope you had a great day, you sure deserve one! You are an awsome example to me!

Heidi A said...

Wow you're old! Hope you had a great birthday!!

Bekah said...

And the next 30 years will be the best of your life! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you had a great day.

ArchRay said...

You're just a baby! Happy Birthday.

Beckie said...

Happy BIRHTDAY!!! I hope you had a nice day filled with all the things you love. You deserve a special wonderful day just like you.