Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Biaggi's commercial

One of my dearest friends in the entire world and her husband are part owners of the restaurant Biaggi's here in Omaha. I got to be in one of their commercial's. If you watch closely, I am in the very first shot holding Natalie in my lap. My friend Tena and her son Ashton (the owners) are there as well. They are also in another part where the little boy in the orange and white shirt kind of snuggles up to her. It was fun to be able to be a part of it.

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

How fun...I totally can tell it is you!

Angela said...

how famous you are!! :) I am so excited that you are moving back here!! When? We actually have already ditched the manufactured home idea and are really looking into the west side more than anything. the only problem is that our jobs are on the east.. I have also noticed the east vs. west side thing.. especially in the church. lame. I don't think our ward will ever forgive us for leaving. really.

Anonymous said...

WOW YOU ARE FAMOUS! It looks like a very fun restaurant!

Bekah said...

Oh my gosh! You are famous! :) I always knew I'd have famous friends!

Beckie said...

How fun! How long did it take to film the comercial? You have always reved about that restaurant. It sure looks yummy!

Heidi A said...

That is SOO cool! I know two famous people!! Thanks for sharing.

ArchRay said...

Fun stuff.